Saturday, July 20, 2013

Miles & Max Moments

Since welcoming home Max into our little family life around the Dutton home has been a little crazy. I work a full time job among others things that I do so when I get home it's is cooking, cleaning and help take care of the kiddos. We usually don't get to bed till 11:30 or so...I don't have much time for anything else. It is 8:30am on a Saturday and the kids are still asleep. Yippee!

Miles...

1. Well I thought the 3 year old stage would be better than the terrible 2's but I don't know..There is more crying it seems and lots of whinnying.He likes to fold his arms and and turn his head, so you won't touch him. This little boy seems to get the best of me some days.
2. Everyone knows how much Miles loves church. He memorizes each title message. He also knows every soloist that sings every song at church. He likes to listen to the music on my ipod, so when he hears a song that we sing in church he tells me the soloist name if there is one. Smart boy!
3. Miles is learning to write his numbers and letters. Aunt Linda bought him these dry erase flash cards that has letters and words and a set that has numbers. She bought them from Books A Million for anyone that might be interested.

Max...
1. This little boy went for his 2 month check up this last week. He weighs 14lbs and 2.5oz. My little chunk! He is catching his fast with his little cousin Harrison who is also a little chunk.
2. Max loves it when you talk to him. He laughs, smiles, talks baby talk to you.He is a morning person just like his Daddy. Miles not so much, just like his Momma.
3.He is getting a little better at sleeping. He is staying awake pretty much all day but when he gets really tired at night he fights sleep. Trying to get his to go to sleep at night is a struggle. Bro. Halford at church told us to use lavender oil behind his ear and that seems to calm him down some nights. At this point he is only waking up once a night around 3 or 4. I"ll take that!

( I don't have any new pictures of Max because Miles deleted all the pictures on my phone.Ugh....)



No comments: