Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Miles & Max Moments

Miles...
  • He started the pre-school program at his daycare. It was an adjustment for him for a couple of days since he doesn't like change but he is finally used to it and all is well the world again.All I get out of him about school is...Ms. Kayli told him No, he played outside and Jacob did it...
  • He learned something new, I am assuming at school. He has learned the sound of each letter and so he goes from A-Z sounding each letter, he has hand movements and all. It's really cute!
  • Ask him what Timmy does? You'll get a show...
  • He loves The Count on Sesame Street. I wonder why??..;)

Max...
  • Still not a fan of sleep
  • His last doctor visit he weighed 18 pounds
  • Max started rolling over and just last night he started sitting up on his own! I can't handle all these mile stones all at once. He is my last child and I want him to stay little for a little while longer...:(
  • He started eating baby food, we"ll be putting him a diet here soon.
(Miles keeping Max entertained during church)