Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pasta Salad

This pasta is super easy to make and very tasty!


1 box of bow tie pasta(the multi-colored pasta makes this dish even more colorful)
1 container of cherry tomatoes(sliced in half)
1 medium chopped red onion
2 cans of sliced black olives 
1 medium head of chopped broccoli
1 package of shredded carrots
2 bottles of  Italian Dressing

Boil your bow tie pasta till done.( I always boil my pasta in chicken broth for extra flavor).Add all the other ingredients. I put everything in a ziplock baggy and let it sit over night but you can mix everything in a bowl as well in put in fridge. Let it sit overnight in the fridge.Before serving mix everything together with a spoon. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Christina said...

I like pastas like this so will have to try it!

Kim said...

Chrstina,

It's is one of my favorites to make and have!