Saturday, May 4, 2013

Miles Moments

I realized that I haven't wrote about any of Miles "moments"lately, I wish I would remember to write everything down so I don't forget but......I still end of forgetting anyways.We'll blame it on Max.


1. Miles has taken an interest in books. I can't be more excited about this since I like to read. I hope he continues to love reading as much as he does now. Bed time has become extra long since we usually have to read two books along with prayers and night time kisses.
2. He wants to know what everything says and ask a million questions it seems like some days.We don't mind stopping what we are doing to answer his questions. He deserves our undivided attention.
3. Miles is completely potty trained!! Yippee! 
4. Since turning three it seems like he all of sudden remembers everything and repeats everything! He now calls my parents their "pet" names for each other. My dad's name is no longer paw-paw but honey and my mom is now called darlin. It's really cute when we are at their house and Miles puts his hands in the air asking where honey is?

Until till next time....Go Ranger's! 


Helping Daddy and Mommy plant new flowers.

1 comment:

Christina said...

That's exactly how it was at bedtime with Haiden when it was just him, and he loves to read till this day. It's sad, but the others never got that same kind of attention, especially Colten being the last one.