Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Life According To My Iphone

1.)My sweet nephew Harrison(he is a twin to his sister Lyla) 2.)Miles wanted to ride the inflatable giraffe...silly boy. 3.) That would be Lynn and Chris Prince participating in a game at Grayson Ouellette party...not really sure what they were doing. 4.) Memaw and our sweet baby Max!

1.) Eating at one of the best pizza places, Mellow Mushroom. 2.) Miles had to take a picture with the painted horse outside of Mellow Mushroom. 3.) That would be my crazy mentee "Anyissa"..she said " the camera just loves me for some reason."4.)One of the other best pizza places with my friend Laurisa, Ancient Ovens.The scenic view is amazing!4.) As you can see trying to get a picture with Miles is like playing tug of war. Literally....          "




No comments: