Thursday, January 16, 2014

Weekly Menu:January 17-Jan 30th.

I started planning a weekly dinner menu when I cook at home,which I do a lot! Planning has helped so much with grocery shopping and not having to think of something last minute to cook.I get most of my recipes from Pinterest..What was life before Pinterest?!

January 17-January 24

Friday 
T-Bone Steak, Sauteed Vegetables and Dill Potatoes(recipe for potatoes at this site)
Saturday
Dinner at a friends house
Sunday
Mississippi Roast  Corn and Cauliflower Mash
Monday
Seared Chicken with Smashed Potatoes and Herb Pan Sauce and green beans
Tuesday
Dinner at Church
Wendsday
Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joes  
Thursday
Skinny Beef Enchiladas and fried beans 
Friday
Dinner with Friends
Saturday 
Dinner at Chamber Banquet 
Sunday
Crock Pot Sante Fe Chicken

January 25-January 30
Monday
Skinny Baked Parmesan Chicken, spaghetti noodles and broccoli
Tuesday
Dinner at Church
Wendsday
Crock Pot Chili
Thursday
Easy Macaroni Casserole 

This is a pic of the Mississippi Roast, I can't take credit for this pic but this roast is so good!

No comments: