Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Menu January 25- Febuary 13th

Hello. I am a little behind getting my weekly menu out for the next two weeks. Hope you all find some great recipes you want to try. My husband makes fun of me and says we never have the same thing twice. What can I say..I like to cook and I like to try new recipes out;)


January 25-February 8th.

Saturday
Dinner with Friends
Sunday
Italian Sloppy Joe's
Monday
Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken  and Roasted Vegetables. I like to saute chopped red onion, squash and zucchini in my iron skillet with some olive oil and seasoning. It's one of my favorite side dishes.
Tuesday
Dinner at Church
Wednesday
Crock pot Corned Beef and Cabbage( I don't have a recipe for this one but I just bought corned beef and added the packaged seasoning it comes with along with some carrots and cabbage, also some water to slightly cover the corned beef. I cooked on low for 8 hours.)
Thursday
Chicken Fried Rice
Friday
Jalapeno Ranch Chicken Tenders and Green Beans
Saturday 
Balsamic Pork Roast and Broccoli
Sunday
Angel Chicken and Green Beans

February 9

Monday 
Herb & Citrus Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower
Tuesday
Dinner at Church
Wednesday 
 Crock pot Lemon Chicken
Thursday 
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili 

This Jalapeno Popper Chili is one of the best chili's I have ever tasted.






No comments: