Saturday, May 24, 2014

Miles & Max Moments

I am way over due sharing moments of my little guys with everyone!

Miles

1.) He turned 4 years old in March and the little boy had 3 birthday parties!He is just a little spoiled....
2.) Still crazy about numbers and letters. Miles always ask us what "what does that say?" and "how do  you spell that?"
3.) Every time Miles gets in my car he informs me my car stinks and I need to wash it...
4.) Miles likes to listen to "songs" aka "church songs" while we are driving but he is very selective in his song selections. He only likes "In Jesus Name, Jesus Said It, Jesus At the Center and When the Battle Is Over." He has no problem telling us when he doesn't like a song!

Max
1.) Max turned 1 years old on the 15th. He had a Mustache Bash that was a Smash!
2.) He is our little bully! He will bulldoze over little boys and girls and blow them a kiss to top it off;)
3.) Mack Max loves baseball caps! So much that he will get upset at strangers that are wearing them and he can't take them off their head.
4.) Little man words are starting to make some sense.... he can say "Momma, Dada, Juice, Thank you, Ball, Hi and Bye."



No comments: