Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mustache Bash

I am finally getting around and posting some pics of Max 1st birthday party. I was really pleased how everything turned out. Party's sure are fun but they are a lot of work. I was one tired Momma after it was all said and done!

I got the egg crates from Etsy & also the mustache straws from Esty. Once again I got the cute mustche cups from Etsy                    
            
              



 The napkins came from target & I added the mustache decals myself     
         











 
My talented friend from church "Carmen Cain" did a incredible job on Max' cake.
My mason jar is from Hobby Lobby & the goody bags are from yours truly....Etsy
My husband did a awesome job on our wood wall!He got it done by the time for Max party, like I asked!!
My good friend, Priscilla! She came over and helped me decorate.Love my friends!
My sister-in-law Kassie made these picture props for me. It's good to know talented people with machines to make you things:)
I started the tradition with my first born Miles that for their first birthday I would buy a book as a sign in book for their first birthday and I would give them the book when they turn 18. Isn't this book the Cutest
 The letters I got from Hobby Lobby & painted my self. The banner came from Etsy once again..
My Max..

No comments: